Si Tu Tocas El Mundo
Si tu tocas el mundo...
Recently I have discovered what the world needs now is not love sweet love. The world needs a babysitter. A kind hand, a gentle heart, but most of all... true happiness. Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of us women aren't comfortable walking alone at night in strange areas of cities or dark alleys. That shouldn't be. I shouldn't have to be afraid to walk alone in the dark. A man shouldn't have to lock his car and put an alarm on it just so it's not stolen.We need to have confidence in each other. If I trust you, and you trust me, then we have no need to fear each other, correct?
Maybe I have too much confidence in my fellow man. Maybe I think too highly of my people. I am not sure which is more laudable; to trust my neighbors, or to protect myself. Mabye the whole world needs better perception on each other. I can not fathom how the world has progressed into a moving clamor of beau mondes who do nothing but quibble at eachother's faults and altercations.
Someone with a higher intellect and appreciation for beings would understand what I am pointing at. Humans can be trusted. We have the ability to be loved and the ability to love. It is those of us who choose to take advantage and pillage that trust who completely extirpate the possibility for me to walk alone at night.
It is sad to know I cannot trust my neighbour. But what is more disconsolate is that my neighbour cannot trust me. It is on the soul reason that other characters have broken the trust and admiration of my neighbours that I myself cannot be a confidant.
What the world needs now is not love sweet love. Love has demolished the trust in this country. The word love has been too widely used and too poorly treated. Love? Love is a score in tennis. Love, in tennis, is zero, nothing, oblivion... in tennis, love means you lose. In the ever changing world today, love is loss. The world does not need love, it had it's chance at love. All the world needs now is trust.
Go out and trust someone.


0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home