jueves, julio 07, 2005

Los Hombres Me Vuelvan LOCA!

I just don't get boys. I really don't. I say something nice and they flip out like I've ruined their world. All I ever said was that he and I weren't ever gonna get in an argument. Is that possible to be taken wrong? Or maybe he just doesn't understand Woman Lingo.

Goodness gracious. Maybe that's what the world really needs, a translator. From man to woman. I don't get how in the world two human beings almost completely identical except for their sex and minor details can have such a barrier. Is it possible for us to have such a problem understanding each other? I mean honestly, in our DNA we are 99.9% similar. It's utterly ridiculous.

And if he has such a problem with me why does he have to go vent it out on his "my space" instead of talking to me about it? I can easily explain anything I say. Or is it a manly thing just not to ask? Why can't we all just get along.

Maybe I need to cool down myself. Heck, it was two nights ago... why am I still steemed? Maybe I just have too much emotion... or maybe I'm too attached.

Oh well, if any of you ever get around to making the woman to man translator... let me know. I would love to use it.

Or maybe I should make it so that we don't have any more world wars because women drive men crazy.

Or the other way around.