domingo, octubre 02, 2005

Los Padres del Diablo

I've decided that it is a miraculous thing that my parents do not know of this site. I have a freedom I've never quite experienced. Now onto the bigger and better discussion.

My parents are trying to tell me that my vegetarianism is the reason I have parvovirus. Are you kidding me? That's like telling me I got HIV from a strawberry. It's utterly ridiculous. They're just pigheaded and megalomanious and want me to eat meat like everyone else. Why? Because it's more convenient for them.

I don't understand the point of parental control past a certain age. I am almost an adult and I fully realize I am not up to par with the rest of the world yet, but at the same time I am well more mature than most of the world. How do parents undermine themselves by not trusting me? Did they not raise me to be who I am?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Rothermel said...

Not to be the parents advocate or anything, but how do you get things you get from meat without eating it?
As far as I know you need iron or something from meat.. or can you get that in something else?

And about the freedom, I too think it is a wonderful thing. Though my brother knows about it and gets a email sort of thing whenever I post..
So I can't post anything.. And it's his computer.. So yeah.

Michael

1:01 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home